First International Phytosanitary Irradiation Forum – Bangkok 8-9 November 2022
The First International Phytosanitary Irradiation Forum held in Bangkok on 8-9 November 2022 during the 20th International Meeting on Radiation Processing was attended by participants from about 20 countries.
Five sessions of one hour and a half each addressed a broad range of topics:
- Commercial Trade (Moderator Peter Roberts)
- Post-Harvest (Moderator John Golding)
- Treatment Efficacy (Moderator Peter Roberts)
- Infrastructure and Technology (Moderator Murray Lynch)
- Regulatory Development (Moderator James Allan)
The Forum was concluded by a Panel discussion on the following themes: future direction of research, evolution of standards and regulations and how to further advance PI.
The presentations will soon be available in the Information Hub of the PsIP website.