New IAEA research project on PI open for applications
Proposals are now wanted for a new IAEA Coordinated Research Project ‘CRP) was approved on 9 September 2021. CRPs bring together research institutions from its developing and developed Member States to collaborate on research projects of common interest.
The nine pest groups are:
• Weevils of the family Curculionidae
• Leaf miners of the family Agromyzidae
• Mealybugs of the family Pseudococcidae
• Scale insects of the family Diaspididae
• Eggs and larvae of the order Lepidoptera
• All other regulated insect pests other than pupa and adult Lepidoptera
• Mites of the family Tetranychidae
• Pupae of the order Lepidoptera
• Mites in families other than Tetranychidae
More information on this research project here.
Deadline to submit a proposal: 15 November 2021.
The first Research Coordination Meeting should take place in March 2022.
(updated October 6, 2021)